Sunday 17 August 2008

Sunday Challenge-Pink Pink Pink!

Hi folks! Louise here!


I'm sorry for the delay, Karen was going to set this challenge but she's having internet problems and can't get her emails or get onto the internet, the poor love, so I'm stepping in.


Right, this week Karen wants us to go pink pink pink with our cards, she also wants us to add a bit of glam in the form of beads, jewels and/or charms you can use just one or loads it's up to you as long as your main colour is pink and you USE ONE OF THE CHARMED DOWNLOADS.

Don't forget to leave us a comment so that we can go and see you fabulous creations.


I'll add the DT examples as I get them so be sure to keep checking back because they're bound to be fabulous. For more details please follow the link to their blogs.




Louise (Above)








Adele (Above)






Nicola (Above)





Juliet (Above)


Karen (Above)





Sammi (Our Guest Designer)


Impressive ay? I just have Sammi's to get but as she lives on the other side of the globe she'll be asleep right now.
I hope you're inspired to have a go at our challenge, we were very impressed with the cards submitted last week.
PS. I'm keeping my eyes open for our next guest designer so watch out! IT COULD BE YOU!

16 comments:

Adele said...

Oh lovely card Lou! LOL...so how many of us went for a "Pink Christmas" then?

love Dingle.x

Juliet said...

Aw poor Karen. Those cards are stunning ladies. Mine aren't pink Christmas lol. Juliet xxx

Sarah C said...

These cards are fantstic. The wedding one especially, is so adorable.

Hope Karen gets back on the net very soon xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabby cards girls - I'll have a play tomorrow and see what I can come up with xxx

Nicola said...

Great cards everyone, I hope Karen you get sorted with the internet soon!!
xxx

Arline said...

Fab cards girlies! Love them-love the unusual shapes and all that pink! Great challenge! Here is my attempt! My Card xx

Sammi said...

Awesome cards girls!! I will go around your blogs tonight!! Hope you get your internet sorted REALLY soon Karen!! Welcome back Lou and Nicola!! :) Sammi
xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Another great challenge with stunning DT Cards. My effort is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/08/stand-up-pop-up-card.html

~Emma~ said...

Oh wow girls these are amazing! I love seeing what you all come up with ! Hugs Em.x

Anonymous said...

I've done my card and it's here

I hope the link works lol!

Lavender Rose said...

The team's cards are stunning!!!!!! Been too busy to join in myself :( I love pink too!!!!!!

Becky said...

Hi everyone! What a great challenge this week, Pink and Glam!! Love the DT cards as always and Sammi's too, it's brill! Hope you like
My Card
Love Becky xx

Sarah C said...

I've made a card for this challenge and it's here:

http://stillcrafting.blogspot.com/2008/08/think-pink.html

It started life as a Christmas card, but (as I've explained on my blog) I couldn't find my Christmas rub-ons, so had to adapt the card at the last minute. Loved this challenge, so thank you Karen xxx

darcy48 said...

Anothe fab lot of cards from the DT.My Card

Karen Mortensen said...

Your cards are just fantastic girls!Love them all!! xxxxxx

orangedaisy said...

mine tis on me blog, great cards ladies
x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin