Saturday 11 April 2009

The Team

The Team



Louise Brigden
"I'm finally living my dream! I'm my own boss and I craft for a living, I never thought it would happen but it has and I couldn't be happier!
I design and write for several craft magazines but most importantly of all I'm the designer of most of the Charmed digital downloads. I also co-designed the Annie range of acrylic stamps with the expert help and guidance of my dear friend Karen Mortensen."



Karen Mortensen

"I am the owner of Charmed Cards & Crafts, home to the digital downloads featured here on "Dottie's World".

I have enjoyed being part of the creative team here on "Dottie's World" and seeing all your wonderful projects.




Adele Loft
"I've been married 12 years this summer, I have two children- Jack 9, Amelia 7. I work part time as a deputy supervisor in a Pre-school whilst I am studying an NVQ3 in childcare. I've always crafted but took up papercrafting 6 years ago. About a year ago I won a competition where I got to choose £50 of goodies from a site with mainly stamps.....hence a drastic change to my card making over the last year. Life is always hectic, never enough hours in the day.....my crafting is my ME time!"


Nicole Bailey
"I'm a Canadian gal that stays home and manages a busy household. I have five beautiful children who I LOVE completely and a darling husband who I can't live without! I started making cards about seven years ago and have been addicted ever since. I love my copic markers, my blogging friends, my design teams, and of course my Charmed digital images. I'm living my dream of working on a wonderful challenge blog... promoting the BEST digital images available and working with an incredibly talented group of ladies!
Thank you so much Lou for giving me such an awesome opportunity!"


Gunn Mandal
"My name is Gunn. I am 47 years old. Married to the same man for 27 years and Happy with that.
I got two sons- at the age of 27 and 20 years.
I live in North Norway- quite far north- the nearest big Town is Tromsø some miles south of my place and further north there is Alta. Somewhere in the middle of these two towns do I live.

I got hooked on card making and stamping In December 2003 and this is my number one hobby. I also do Art Journals.
What I really like with this hobby is the opportunity to play with different mediums and use all the colors I want.
I like all kind of styles- whimsical, vintage, shabby chic and so on. But I don`t know yet what kind of style I am.
My focus is to have fun and create."

Sheila Lygo.
"Married for the past 33 years to a very understanding fella, who supports my crafting habit.
Two beautiful grown up daughter's & three darling grandsons with a 4th one on his way in the next few weeks.
I've been a crafter most of my life, tried just about every technique going, but my passion is stamping... be it the rubber kind or the now every hot & happening Digi kind.
Favourite colouring method would have to be mmm COPIC's!! what else :)."
June
June

3 comments:

Tara said...

Lovely to get to know you all a bit better - what a talented bunch!!! xx

Sarah C said...

Hello ladies. Like Tara said, it's good to hear about you all and yes definitely a talented bunch. You all make a great team xoxo

Nicky said...

What a great tema lovely to know a little more about you all - I to suffer with Adeles condition "not Enought Hours to Craft"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin