Saturday 6 September 2008

Guest Designer

It's the weekend!!!!!! TGFT! I only went back to work on Wednesday but I'm already totally shattered. The new class is .....er...........challenging.
Anyway, you don't want to hear about that you need to her about our guest designer. Please give a very warm welcome to the hugely talented and oh so lovely MANDY if you take a look at her blog you'll see why I just had to borrow her.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Nicola's challenge and to see what beautiful creation Mandy brings us.
Welcome on board Mandy, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Louise xx

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Mandy!! Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Nicola.xx

Adele said...

Welcome from me too Amanda- there is some wonderful work on your blog- cannot wait to see some of your Dottie creations!

love Dingle.x

Mandy said...

Thank you for you warm welcoming.......golly, I hope I don't disappoint everyone!!!

Mandy

Juliet said...

Hi Mandy and welcome from me too! Great to have you on board.
Juliet xx

Becky said...

Congratulations Mandy, feeling a little sad it's not me again though!! Lol!!
Love Becky xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin