Wednesday 3 September 2008

Halloween!!!!

I love the new Halloween Download from Charmed Cards,I have made a trick or treat bag,alhtough I dont take mine trick or treating, they dress up and have a bowl of goodies for kiddies that knock and also a goolish table of food, So I have used the downloads and made a goodie bag and some straws for the blood to be drunk with.
For the bag I used a Karen Foster sheet for the front and Snag 'em clear stamps by imaginisce all available from Charmed Cards and stripy 12x12 paper for the sides and handle,I made the box out of a sheet of a3 card & the group image from the Halloween collection.
For the straws I added the indivual pics to word and re-sized them,after cutting them out I laminated the pics to make them water and child proof,then attached to the straw.
Nicola.xx

6 comments:

Adele said...

Oh I so love those straws- what a great idea. Any excuse to get the laminator out!

Wonderful Nicola!

love Dingle.x

Louly said...

Wowee Nicola! wat a fabulously spookilicious treat for your kiddies! You always come up with such original ideas, you never fail to amaze me. I really love that image on that particular paper, it works perfectly doesn't it!
Great work sweetheart, thanks for showing us.

Becky said...

These look fantastic!! Love the straws for all the 'blood' sucking!!
Love Becky xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Nicola, what wonderful work!! I love your ideas, you always come up with something new and wonderful that is totally original. xx

Trace Dee said...

What fantastic ideas. I love the bag and the straws well "they are so blood suckingly good"

Tracey x x x x

Juliet said...

Fabulous Nicola!!! Another great idea - I must use these images, but all my time seems to have disappeared :-(
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin