Friday 3 October 2008

Guest Designer

Well folks, it's that time again! We have finally agreed on a new guest designer, let me tell you, it ain't easy!
So, after much deliberation, contemplation and scrapping (Karen you really shouldn't pull my hair so hard you know!) we decided on...........................

Thank you for agreeing to join us for the next two weeks Donna, we're thrilled to have you.
Keep your geometric cards coming in, you still have until Sunday to take part.
Make sure you drop by on Sunday, I have something special for you all xxxx.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for asking me to join you all as a guest designer for the next two weeks, I was thrilled to get Lou's email and I just hope I come up to scratch with the rest of you wonderful designers :) Donna x

Adele said...

Whooo hooo...congratulations Donna!

love Dingle.xx

Juliet said...

Welcome to the team Donna - you'll be just fine, your work is fab!
Juliet xx

Nicola said...

In the words of Robbie 'can you kick it! Yes you can!!' cause you'll be up to scrap will probably put us to shame lol!!
Welldone!1
Nicola.xx

darcy48 said...

Congratulations Donna x

Deb M. said...

Congratulations Donna!! Love all your creations. Beautiful work!!
Hugs...

Karen Mortensen said...

Now you're making me have a reputation Lou! LOL

Great to have you onboard Donna xx

Sue said...

I'm sorry Donna, i forgot to reply to this post.BIGGEST congratulations to ya babe, you deserve this,your cards are wonderful and a great insiration to us all..Hugs to ya my dear friend:-)

sue
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin