Wednesday 12 November 2008

Midweek Mojo!

Today's little offering from me (Juliet) is a gift wallet using the fabulous Toy Soldier George from the Christmas downloads. As we are a family of boys I thought this would be ideal for one of my nephews as he always appreciates gift vouchers or money for Christmas. I coloured the image with Prismas, highlighted with Glossy Accents and did a bit of stamping and heat embossing on the borders. On the back I used one of the circle sentiments from the same downloads and added a little embellishment. These are really easy to make and could be adapted to any size - even a tie holder by shaping the bottom AND it shows the versatility of the downloads too!

Just a little extra mojo for this week's Sunday Challenge 'Colour Me Silly', and another fabulous card from Lea using the lovely Ellie Elephant from the new Animal Magic collection - an absolute colourfest! Love her pink toenails!!!
Also a reminder that we are looking for our next Guest Designer this week - just leave a link to your challenge card here by Thursday evening.
Have a great day!
Juliet xx

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Juliet!! I love that toy soldier image,can be soo bright and what a fabulous idea!
And Lea!! orgeous card, really bright and wonderful and i love elephants so this is one of my favourites,welldone!!!
Nicola.xx

Cazz said...

brillaint fun and bright - well done xxxxxxxxxx

Adele said...

I love the gift wallet Juliet-might have to do a few of those myself-thank you.

Lea-your elephant card is fun and cheery-such lovely colours.

Great work and thank you for a much needed Midweek Mojo!

love Dingle.xx

Louly said...

Juliet your wallet is fabulous! I think I may have to have a go at that - thanks for the mojo chuck. Lea your card is so pretty! it definitely hits the colour switch.

Anonymous said...

I love that wallet Juliet, I might have a go at that.

Thank you for having me as guest designer these past two weeks, it's been great! Thank you too to everyone that has left such kind comments and encouragement.

Karen Mortensen said...

Lea you have made Ellie look very pretty indeed, fab card! xx

Juliet, love the wallet too xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin