Monday 10 November 2008

Monday Mojo and FREE Word Sentiment

Tis Monday again and you may very well be feeling a little upset that the weekend is over - but fear not dear friends, Ellie Elephant from the new Animal Magic collection is here to cheer you up, in fact she is literally jumping through hoops to make you happy :o)





Products used:
  • Ellie Elephant. I used quite a lot of Glossy Accent to highlight and give depth. Using glossy accent really brings a project to life. The picture below has the flash highlighting exactly where I put the Glossy Accent.



  • Bazzill cardstock as the base card and also the two central strips - edges on the two strips have been lightly distressed and inked.

  • Basic Grey Eva Paper for main background paper. Edges were inked in Pink Distress Ink.

  • Basic Grey Eva Paper embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder. Edges were then distressed with my Tim Holtz paper distresser and lightly inked in pink ink as before. Two sides were cross-stitched onto the main card (by hand). To do this I pricked the holes first then sewed.

  • Large pink hoop cut from pearlescent pink cardstock. I used two Nestability shapes to cut.

  • The hoop is decorated with pink beads

  • Basic Grey buttons and brads, plus a Dovecraft Funky brad, was also used.

  • My sentiment was created by me. I printed it out on white Bazzill cardstock then mounted on a piece of cardboard. The back of a cereal box will do just fine, all we want is the extra thickness and depth. After cutting out the shape I sanded down and lightly distressed the edges.
I am giving away my word sentiment as a freebie for you this week, if you want to get your crafting hands on it all you have to do is click this link to the Charmed site and write your name and email addy in the online form and I shall email it to you as soon as I can. Usual restrictions apply, personal use only blah blah blah.




I would love to see what you do with your word sentiment so when you have finished please leave a comment so I can come and have a look. If you want to make your own word sentiment then don't forget our class on the Charmed site.

I hope this got your mojo flowing a little. Pop back tomorrow when there will be more to inspire.
Karen xxx

3 comments:

Adele said...

oh WOW-this is great- so touchy feely-I love the stitiching Karen.

PLEASE can I have a download-PWETTY PLEASE! Have sent link!

love Dingle.xx

Louly said...

Cor! Yes Karen, it's certainly got my mojo flowing. It's rich and beautiful.....just like me! PMSL yer right!

Nicola said...

Thats great,thankyou will definately be having a play!.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin