Friday 28 November 2008

That Friday Feeling!

Happy Friday everyone-it's my turn to waffle again! My crafting time has been non-existent again this week so I will keep it short & sweet!


Inspired by Louise and her fabby flowers, I have dug deep into my cupboards in search of some of my all time favourite felt- a deep red marl! I used it for one simple little flower together with one of my fav ribbons - black & white gingham. I love the colour combination.




I used Christmas Pudding Dottie from the Christmas Download Collection! She is great to colour and sprinkle with glitter and a dusting of Glossy Accents.

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Another great card Adele, I love how you have brushed the embossed card with gold really adds to the very sumptious(?sp)feel of this card. xx

Karen Mortensen said...

I love the rich colours on this card, you instantly get a warm fuzzy Christmas feeling. It reminds me of plush velvet trimmings, mulled wine and an open fire! Yep, your card evoked all those feelings! Simply smashing!
xxx

Louly said...

I agree with Karen and Jac, it is indeed sumptuous with those rich colours and the touch of gold. I love the flower and like you said, it works perfectly with the gingham. Thanks for the inspiration Adele xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin