Wednesday 24 December 2008

Mid Week Mojo

Christmas Eve!! Well if it isnt done by now it isnt gonna get done!! As im posting this on Saturday, as i have to clear my dining room table, whatever next!! I hope everyone is ready for Santy arriving tonight, as im sure you've all been good girls and boys!
The card i'd like to show you is another fabulous one from one of our guest designers Claire.
This is following along with my Red,Geen and Gold Challenge i set on Sunday, I think you'll agree Claire has done a brilliant job!Welldone Claire,remember to checkout her blog for more info.

P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXX
Nicola.xx

4 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Dottie looks lovely. I want her shoes. Hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas and a fantastic new year. Michele x

June said...

I love this card!
Merry Christmas
June x

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab card Claire xxx

Louly said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Claire. xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin