Friday 30 January 2009

A quick card!

Recnetly life seems even more hectic than usual, so last night I decided to use a pre-coloured image! Never done this before, but goodness it does save a lot of time. Lou, you are a life saver!

I made this little pocket card with a removable tag/bookmark. I highlighted the image using a few glittery gel pens and a dash of glossy accents too. The pocket is simply a rectangle of acetate, popped through my Cuttlebug and attached with a few brads. How quick and easy was that?
Still had to wait for the glossy accents to dry though Lou!

7 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is a lovely card. I too used this image yesterday. She is sooooooo cute and the colours are so brilliant. I put the back image of Dottie on the back of the card as a bit of fun but I do like the idea of doing a tag/bookmark. Kym xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Adele what a great card, love the tag/bookmark and the acetate pocket is inspriational, love it all. x

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card, love the image back and front..

Rachelxx

Nicky said...

Brilliant card love the colours and I will have to try acetate through my cuttebug it looks lovely

maddy hill said...

Adele i love you tag ! those new dottie downloads are so funny !

kelly ledder said...

How lovely this is!

Louly said...

Just perfect Adele.I'm glad ou enjoyed using the precoloured image.xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin