Thursday 1 January 2009

Scruff in bulk!!!

Firstly may I take the opportunity to wish all our readers a very happy, healthy and crafty New Year!! Let's start as you mean to go on and get crafting.

In a mad attempt to get organised I thought if I was colouring in one Scruff...I may as well colour in a few more, save time, be prepared and all that but boy, cutting out all those little tufts of fur!!


So here is Scruff card number 1!! I used one of my wonderful new K & CO papers and my first attempt at an inking technique on my Cuttlebug Embossing Folder!

Watch out for Scruff card number 2 tomorrow where Scruff looks a bit more masculine!

7 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Fab card, Scruff doesn't look to chuffed having to wear that red bow :)

Looking forward to see card 2 x

Juliet said...

Love this card Adele, the colours are fab and Scruff is just sooooo cute!

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Adele, love the colour combo

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh Adele, Scruff looks so darn cute with his red colour!! Can't wait to see your card tomorrow.
xxx

Nicky said...

I love scruff he is one of my favourites, I love your colours as well they work really well

The Vannoy Family said...

Beautiful Card! What are you using to color Scruffy? He looks great! Also - when cutting out small pieces like Scruffy's fur - what do you prefer to use? Thanks for sharing!

Adele said...

Hi there, I have used Prismacolor pencils to colour scruff and for the cutting I roughly cut around the outside of the image and use a cutting knife to snil the little spiked edges of his coat. Hope that helps!

love Dingle.xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin