Wednesday 25 February 2009

Another shaped card and a talented child!

Good morning folks! Louise here. I'm having a bit of a chaotic week this week but, by the skin of my teeth I've managed to make a card! Woo Hoo! It's nothing fantastic because like I said, it's madness here right now. So here we go.....

The card and the word were cut on my good old Silhouette, have I talked any of you into buying one yet? LOL

The image is Holly Hipster from the Holly and Madison collection and papers are BG Cupcake I think.

I get some wonderful emails from the Charmed Download customers and people who just like to follow this blog. I love it when people go out of their way to pass on lovely little stories or just to say we've inspired them. It's little things like that that keep me smiling all day long. I had one such email the other day from a lovely lady called Kim. Kim bought some of the downloads at Christmas time and she loves them but best of all her 10 year old daughter Alex loves them too! She loves them so much she's printed the printer dry! How's that for dedication!

Alex loves Ice Skating Dottie and has had a go at drawing her herself, she's even given Dottie a new pal (watch your back George!). Take a look.....


Isn't it a brilliant likeness? There's no mistaking those knobbly knees, I'd recognise them anywhere! Well done Alex you are an extremely talented young lady, and thank you Kim for your lovely email.

Have a lovely day folks,

Louise xx

5 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Wow! Brilliant drawing Alex! Love the colours you've used too! Excellent...xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Well done Alex, what a brilliant artist you are!!
Hugs xx

Sarah C said...

Sounds like you've inspired someone else here Lou. Alex, your drawing is brilliant xxx

Lorraine A said...

What a fab card :-) Love the cake shape !! And the girl image looks just so cute too :-)
Lorraine

Juliet said...

You shouldn't ask questions like that Lou!!! I've been looking at the Silhouette for ages as you know!
Love the cake card - fabulous!
And Alex, what a talented artist you are - brilliant work.
Juliet xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin