Thursday 12 March 2009

On With the Voyage

Well Folks, on Tuesday I told you about the beginnings of the Holly and Madison World tour, I do hope they're not getting up to to much mischief - I did worry when I saw the round of beer that Holly turned up with in Bavaria!



I think Madison must have got over her hangover though because she managed to get dressed up to the nines for a Venetian masked ball in Italy this week, take a look.......



Apologies if you've already seen this card on my other Blog but for those of you who haven't, let me tell you that this was surprisingly easy to make! All you need to do to make the mask card is fold your patterned paper in half, freehand draw half a mask, cut out whilst folded, unfold and attach to a tent fold card (leaving a bit of space at the top) then trim around it! After that use pens to add the feathering effect around the eyes and the brow and finish of with some bling.



Oh and don't forget to add Madison! I mounted the image on foam pads.


If you try one of these cards would you please say where you got the idea from.♥♥♥


Finally, have you seen Karen's Blog Candy? I couldn't believe my eyes when popped over to her blog, she's giving away a set of 72 Copic Ciaos!!!!!


Pop over to see how you can get your hands on them, I bet this post will be short on comments now because you've all disappeared LOL.

Louise xxx

5 comments:

Claire Mackaness said...

How could I view and run when you've made such a stunning card! WOW.........off to get some copics now.

Tara Godfrey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Louise! What a fabulous way to use Madison in Vienna! I have my thinking cap on...I know you are a Silhouette lover just like me and if I recall correctly there are also Mask digital downloads! Oh I'm going to have to play with that after work!
Fabulous creation...stunning!
Hugs,t

jacque4u2c said...

Yes - I am on my way - but not before telling you that I am still picking my jaw up off the floor! That is a stunning card!!!!!

Sarah C said...

What a gorgeous, stunning and elegant card. I'm off now to try and win these copics :D xoxo

Karen Mortensen said...

That's a truly magnificent card!! Wowsa!!! Great colours too!!
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin