Saturday 14 March 2009

Something for Saturday!

And today's 'something' is the irresistably cute 'Scruff' from the 'Animal Magic' downloads. Scruff is coloured with Copics, cut out using scissors and a craft knife (a great tip for cutting the fur is to go all around in one direction, then all around in the other - that way you keep the tips of the fur unlike when using scissors when the tips tend to get snipped off!). I thought this would make a great 'Get Well' card for a man which is sometimes tricky, and I added loads and loads of doodling as well doing the words by hand - eek!


Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for Karen's fab Sunday Challenge - it's another good one!
Have a great day - weather looks promising so far!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Juliet this is fantastic, love it lots.
Kim x

Louly said...

Absolutely gorgeous Juliet! Love the colour combo.xx

jacque4u2c said...

I think I have been sitting here for at least 5 minutes with my mouth hanging open! This is just stunning! I really love the colors - just so stinkin' FUN!!!!

Karen Mortensen said...

What a fantastic card Juliet!! Simply amazing!!! Cor you're good!!!

xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin