Thursday 23 April 2009

Good luck at Uni...

The new set of downloads are amazing!Mikey-For boyz,teenagers, students, men!! I thought I would use two of the images for this card, one for the studiuos student and one for the fun time student!!
I used copics for the colour,the bookshelves are from Clipart on microsoft,where there are thousands of copyright free images! I used gold hot foil on the spines of the books.



The backing paper is Hot off the press and I embossed with a 'script' cuttlebug folder available from Charmed Cards and crafts


For Mikeys jeans, I used one blue copic,coz thats all I have at the mo and then used the blender pen to let the colour spread,which gives a great denim effect.
Nicola.xx



4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Such a cool card Nicola, love it! Am just off to purchase these now!

Louly said...

That's brilliant Nicola! I like how you've used the two Mikey's and the way you've coloured his jeans is fab!

having a {me} day said...

Ooooh, love the embossed background. You've done a FAB job colouring those jeans in only one shade of blue! Just goes to show. You would never know. Great job. katxx

Karen Mortensen said...

They are the most realistic jeans I've seen to date! Job well done Nicola!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin