Saturday 23 May 2009

A Day Off

Hello all you partiers, are you tired yet? All this partying has zonked me out, I'm not as young as I used to be LOL.
So today I'm having a rest.
I just wanted to come on here to remind anybody that doesn't know about the party/candy closing day update; it was originally planned to finish today with winners announced tomorrow but as we've added lots of stash to the candy we've decided to keep it open for another week. Please continue to join in with posting our invitation and our candy photograph, oh and of course you can still enter all our party games right up until the closing date. The party isn't over yet, you've all been enjoying guessing how many buttons are in the box so I'm going to do the same with my brads during the week, be sure to come back for that!

Tomorrow we'll be back with our weekly challenge and the following Sunday our new designers will be submitting their first set of fabulous creations, I wanted to give them some time to settle in so you'll just have to be patient!

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

I don't blame you for having a rest. Hope you have a fantastic day. Loads a love xoxoxo

Cazzy said...

Have a nice rest Lou.

Cazzy x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin