Sunday 31 May 2009

Sunday Challenge - Coffee & Cream on Spots & Stripes

Cor, long title to the challenge today!! GOOD MORNING CHALLENGERS!! Sunday morning can mean only one thing here in Dottie Land - CHALLENGE TIME! It's my turn to set the challenge and I hope you like it:

The challenge is simply "Coffee and Cream with spots or stripes" - and a Charmed download of course.

It is Kim's last week as guest designer and I am sure you will join me in thanking her for showing her lovely cards and inspiring us all. Thank you Kim

So lots of inspiration today as we also have first projects from our new permanent design team members, WELCOME Gunn, Nicole, Sheila and Tara


Here are the design team cards this week. Click on each designers name to visit their blogs.



















SHEILA



















Now it's over to you. Leave a comment and we will come visiting to gaze at your wonderful creations :-)

The candy and game winners will be announced tomorrow so make sure you pop over - IT COULD BE YOU!!!

Karen


17 comments:

Kim x said...

A super challenge and what fantastic work by the DT. Congrats to the new DT members, all the cards are beautiful.
Kim x

jacque4u2c said...

The DT's ROCK!

Jo Nevill said...

Fabby challenge, love it and my favourite colours too ! Many congrats for the new DT members especially my bestest buddy, Tara - hi ya darlin (waves !!!).

Here is my card Jo x

Muppet said...

Fabulous cards by the DT, very inspiring!

Since I never did get last week's challenge posted I decided to do it straight away this week lol!

My card is here

carmen said...

WOW, WOW, to all DT for some fabulous cards.
Carmen.x

Craftyrose said...

Great cards ladies!
Here's mine
mine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilma said...

Super cards again by the DT. I just had to enter this after winning some candy but i was going to do it anyway!! You'll find my card here

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi - Love the DT cards. My Mikey card can be seen on my Blog (hopefully)!! - Thank you for looking!Sylvia xxx

Here is my card!

Anjie said...

Great cards as usual ladies.
here's my card

Anne said...

I know the card I've just made comes nowhere close to entering the current challenge but I was so thrilled with my efforts I just had to let you see!!!

You'll find my creation here

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Wow what a challenge, not easy but..it's my first dotty challenge..I love the digi stamps. Your dt cards are magic. hope you like mine, smashing candy too.janex
http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/2009/06/youre-one-cool-dude.html#links

Hazel said...

Fab fab fab crafting from the DT. My card is here x

Lilacanglia said...

Super DT work,
Great Challenge
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Thanks for taking time to have a peek,
Hugs
Angie

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge


Best wishes

Kym xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabby challenge, only just made it (as per normal!lol) My card is here TFL

Sarah C said...

Sorry I'm late uploading my card. Couldn't et near the computer last night after I'd made it!

Loved this challenge and the DT cards are amazing.

My Mikey card is here xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin