Saturday 2 May 2009

USA Holly

Good morning Dottie's World followers .... I hope the sun is shining and you are looking forward to a wonderful long Bank Holiday weekend. I'm celebrating myself - hit a BIG BIG Birthday tomorrow - (couldn't possibly reveal which one though - eek!!) and I'm not going to let it pass quietly!

Anyway, back to the reason for this post which is to show Holly USA. Wouldn't she look great on a card with Mikey - think I'll try that!


Have a great weekend, don't forget you still just about have time to join this week's 'Teenager' Challenge and be sure to pop back tomorrow for another fab challenge from Louise.

6 comments:

pinky said...

This is brilliant, she is definitely my next buy! Have a great birthday tomorrow, I'm celebrating a big one this month too!!!
Pinky

Louly said...

Oooh Juliet I love it!You don't half make cracking cards chuck. The colour scheme here is just perfect.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Juliet and happy 30th for tomorrow!.
Nicola.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous card as always Juliet, I agree that she would look fab with Mikey.

I thought your birthday was the 4th? Must change that in the forum! 21 again eh? Meet it with a roar!! xxxx

jacque4u2c said...

Just love this!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colour scheme. :) Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Vanessa.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin