Sunday 7 June 2009

Make it Holey!

Hi Folks, Louise here.
I'm setting Juliet's challenge for her this week because she's feeling a little under the weather- hugs to Juliet ♥♥♥
Here's What Juliet wants you to do....'Make It Holey!' I would like to see a hole or holes on your project this week - it could be an aperture card, cheeseholing or any other type of hole you can think of. And just to make it a little more interesting, add a touch of distressing too! Remember to include one of the Charmed downloads and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Cool challenge eh? Need some ideas? Well take a look at these cards from our fabulous DT to get your creative juices flowing...

Gunn

Louise

Adele

Nicole

For a closer look just click on the names to go to the DT's blogs.

We can't wait to see what you come up with. As usual you have a week to play along, leave a comment here and we'll come to visit.
Enjoy what's left of your weekend and good luck to any of you that are taking exams.♥
Louise xx

12 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Great work girls! I'll do my rounds and come look on your blogs :-)

Lilacanglia said...

OOOOO another reason to use Mikey,
HERE IS MY CARD
Thanks for looking,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Holey Moley another great challenge! I keep missing your challenges so was determined to do this one! Love the DT cards too, my entry is here

thanks

Jan x

pinky said...

Such great inspiration, mines a bit weird but will give you a laugh! You can find it here
Pinky

blackdragon said...

my 1st time doing this challenge and my 1st ever digi stamps...
http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/dotties-world-holey-challenge.html

i'm so technically challenged that i cant even do links properly!11
love all DT cards and have 'stalked' juliet for awhile
xxxblackdragonxxx

Anjie said...

Hi guys, some fab cards are usual.
here's my entry

Nicky said...

Great Chllaenge, love all the DT card they are holey fanastic! Here's my card at last

Sarah C said...

What a brilliant challenge and such amazing cards from you all.

My card is here xoxo

Wilma said...

Wee bit late this week- but better late than never you'll find my card here

Craftyrose said...

Here's mine too! Just about made it I think!
mine

Jac’s Playground said...

Phew only just made it (yet again!) fantastic challenge made me try something new (x2 actually) anyway my card is here TFL and I promise to try and not leave my next one til the last minute!

debra said...

Hi
I love charmed downloads and use them alot and can't wait to purchase some more soon, check out my blog here"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin