Sunday 30 August 2009

Holiday!

Hi Folks, Louise here,
I hope you are all well and enjoying this glorious summer :0). The sun shone here yesterday - it was amazing! LOL.
Anyway, as it's the holiday season I am giving you the word HOLIDAY for inspiration. I want you to make something that is inspired by this word. It could be a summery card in exotic colours, it could be a scrap book page showing memories of one of our holidays, let your imagination run wild. I know for some of you the word holiday means public holidays like Christmas, if that's what the word means to you, make a Christmas card! As long as you use a Charmed download I'll leave the rest to you!

Take a look at what our fabulous design team have come up with, please click on their names if you would like to visit their blogs for a closer look. Enjoy.



Gunn


Trudy


Adele



Nicole


June

Sheila

I can't wait to see what you all come up with, you have until next Sunday.

Louisexxx

9 comments:

Hazel said...

It's ages since I was able to do a Dottie challenge, but I've managed this one - my card is here Great crafting from the DT as usual x

Anne said...

Great challenge. I've chosen Christmas as my holiday theme. You can find my card here. Hugs x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

dt cards are great, I couldnt resist the new christmas bundle and have made a card to show off the new image. janex
here's mine

Studio Lailani said...

All the cards are great as usual!!!

Here's my card:)http://studiolailani.blogspot.com/2009/08/holiday-challenge-card-for-dotties.html

Brandi said...

Here is a link to my card:

Holly

Thank you for the wonderful challenge.

Smiles,

Brandi

Wilma said...

I decided to do christmas too here it is

Scrappymax said...

What gorgeous DT cards, I haven't played for a while but hoping to from now on.
HEREis mine, hope you like it.
Max x

Louly said...

Wow! I've just done my weekly blog crawl and I'm so impressed with the entries so far. Thank you to all that have joned in, your cards are so inspirational. Our Holly Pixie has beev verrrry popular this week!

Louly said...

Wow! I've just done my weekly blog crawl and I'm so impressed with the entries so far. Thank you to all that have joned in, your cards are so inspirational. Our Holly Pixie has beev verrrry popular this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin