Sunday 6 September 2009

New Arrival

Hello there!
Nicole here and I'm excited to host another Charmed Download Challenge. :o)
It seems like everyone around me lately is either pregnant or nursing a brand new baby; which is so very exciting! But I find myself scrambling to get all those "New Arrival" cards made!
So thats what I want to see this week. Cards for new babies. New Baby Announcements, thank you cards for new baby gifts, or cards for New baby's is what I want to see...and you need to use a Charmed Download as well.
Scroll down and check out what the super talented designers came up with; click on their names and you can check out their blogs for details on the cards they made.
I hope you will play along with us this week at Dotties World!
-Nicole





3 comments:

Irit Cohen said...

Great challenge

that mine:

http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/09/mini-album-baby.html

Bea said...

what a kovely challenge Heres mine
Bea x

Anne said...

Here is my effort for this lovely challenge. Hugs x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin