Sunday 4 October 2009

Going round in Circles!

Hi everyone it's Adele here! My life is all over the place at the moment, rushing around but not really achieving anything. When I realised it was my turn to set the challenge, this was the first thing that came into my poor little head!


Going round in circles!

Use this for inspiration in any way you like, circles on you papers, card shape, apertures, whatever takes your fancy but make sure you include a Charmed Download!

Here's what the Design Team have come up with;







Sheila







Adele


Looking forward to seeing how you interpret the challenge, and don't forget to continue playing along to get your entry into the competition!

16 comments:

June Nelson said...

OOh Ladies wonderful, love em all, brilliant, and thanks for the challenge Adele, enjoyed doing this one xxxxxxxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh wow girls! Your work is just fantastic!! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

It is so fun every sunday to visit here and see what everybody has come up with. Lots of good stuff going on here. I am impressed girls.
Gunn :-D

Hazel said...

Smashing crafting as usual from the DT. I've gone round in circles - my card is here x

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards everybody. Here's
mine

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous DT creations loved the theme this week...

Here is my card..

Thanks for looking hugs Pops x x x

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic DT work,
HERE'S MINE
Hugs
Angie

Irit Cohen said...

Gorgeous DT creations

http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/10/mamas-boy.html

Irit

Wilma said...

Fantastic DT work again and you will find my entry here

Irit Cohen said...

one more

http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/10/all-pink.html

Irit

Anjie said...

Gorgeous cards as always ladies. I always look forward to seeing what you've all come up with.
Here's my entry

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

It's not for this challenge, but thought I'd share a link to a lot of Christmas cards I made - and Dottie downloads are featured on quite a few of them - you can see them here x

Nicola said...

Wowee what beauties, great work ladies.
Hopefully this is my entry which can be found HERE
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT work. Mine can be found here TFL

Tip Top said...

Great challenge and I was glad I managed to find the time to take part!

Here is mine!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin