Thursday 10 December 2009

Inspired by Melissa

Hello bloggers
I was so inspired by Melissa`s beautiful ornament- babys first christmas- that I had to make one myself.
We do not have this tradition in Norway, but I like the idea.
So this is my attempt to Babys first christmas ornament. This is for the latest born babygirl in the family, and she was born the 26th september and her name is Mille Emilie.


I do have the same image on the other side of this ornament. Her wings is made of vellum and I used ivory flower soft and Ranger frosted lace stickles and then added a small amount of gold glitter on her- sorry can`t remember the right name of it, you understand what I mean.

Wish you all beautiful day.
Gunn :-D

6 comments:

Irit Cohen said...

great challenge

here: here

irit

Jackie Thomas said...

this is so beautiful. something very special indeed. xo Jackie

Louly said...

Oh my word Gunn! How stunning! That really is beautiful, I love the wings.Thanks for showing us Honey xx

Mel X said...

Oh Gunn this is lovely. Her wings are fab and the colours are great. Something for the new addition to the family to cherish. I'm sooo chuffed my little effort inspired you to create this for her!

Mel X

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love it.... i love this image...!!! and great ornament..._z

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Gunn, that is just beautiful. Your creations are always amazing :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin