Sunday 31 January 2010

I Can See Clearly Now

Hi all Adele here,



"I set this challenge at the beginning of the New Year as I was tidying away the Christmas decorations and packaging. Now not being one to like waste I came across a nice large piece of acetate packaging and thought....hmmmmmm! SO, I would like to see some acetate on your creations this week please...if you don't have any BUY some quick or improvise with a window/aperture, oh and don't forget that in our challenges you have to use a Charmed Download :)
Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with."

See what the design team have come up with.....





































9 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello girls.
This was a great and fun challenge. I had a wonderful time making my card.I love what you done, great cards everyone.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Anne said...

Fabulous challenge. You'll find my effort here. Hugs x

Karen Mortensen said...

What fabulous work girls!! xxx

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

Here is mine

pinky said...

The DT cards are always stunning! Thanks for the inspiration. You can see my card here
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

Another great challenge - the DT cars are all fabulous. I haven't made any cards this week but was determined to make one for this challenge here is my card.
Lisa ;)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous work from the DT. I had time for a play this week. Here is my card

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge but I had to improvise! My project is here TFL

Nicky said...

Great DT cards I struggled with this one could not think what to do!! Here's what I came up with!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin