Sunday 24 January 2010

Leaf it!

Hello Crafting Lovelies, Louise here.
How are you enjying the latest collection? Sugar and Spice has been a real hit and it makes me so proud when I see what you create with the images.

This weeks challenge for you.....

Are you all tired of seeing cold bare trees? I sure am so this week I want you all to encourage spring to come early! I want to see leaves on your creations. They could be paper ones, fabric ones stamped or even real ones! The only other rule is that you use a Charmed download :) You have until next sunday to make your beautiful creations and leave us a link.

Look at what the fabulous design team came up with.......






































9 comments:

Nicky said...

Love the DT cards they are Fab and it worked as the sun came out to play for a short time today! Here's Mine Thanks for a great challenge

pinky said...

Thanks for all the inspiration, you definitely got me moving again lol. You can see my card here
Pinky

Hazel said...

Another great challenge - I downloaded some more Charmed digis (quite a collection now) so I could use the girl with the kite - and the paper has leaves on it - my card is here x

iReneM said...

I love Charmed images...especially this one here

Great DT cards :-)

x

Lisa Jane said...

I really struggled with this one, and not that sure about my card , but Here it is.

Lisa ;)

Anne said...

Really love the new downloads - as you can see from my card. Hugs xx

Hazel said...

Another care from me here x

Hazel said...

And another here x

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge thanks, my card is here late but not as late as I have been known to be! lol TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin