Sunday 17 January 2010

This week , we are going Monochromatic

Hello you all.

It is my turn to deceide this week, and I tried to make an easy challenge this time. I want monochromatic and the color to use is WHITE - you can use from the lightest white to ivory and cream.And for a special extraI want you to use a small touch of the lightest brown. Your charmed ones is allowed to have skin and hair colors. A Charmed Download is a must, so don`t forget that one. Have fun with this one.
Gunn:-)


A little note from me (Karen) to let you know that we are giving a £10 spend in our online shop to one of the participants in this challenge. The draw will be random and the winner announced in a weeks time (Monday 25th).


On to the creations from the design team:









Adele






Leave a link to your work and we will come looking. Have a great Sunday ♥

9 comments:

Adele said...

Oh Gunn, what a fabby challenge-thank you. Love the rest of the DT card- this was such fun to do!

Dingle.xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Ladies.
It is so fun to visit here today and see what you done.These cards are just so beautiful,love them all.
Karen, so kind of you to offer this prize for one lucy winner.
Have a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Nicky said...

Wow awesome DT cards really stunning - had to think hard about this one slighly out my comfort zone - Heres My Attempt! Thanks for the challenge

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

wow i have impressed myself... thats 3 weeks in a row now...lol.. great DT cards.. they are stunning...!!!!!
kaz_za

http://kazzascraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/dotties-world-monochromatic.html

Anjie said...

Some fabulous cards as always ladies.
here's my entry

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Great challenge. I really enjoyed this one. My card is at http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2010/01/ivory-mum.html

Loving the stuff that the DT made by the way.

Lisa Jane said...

I loved trying this challenge , the colours are something different for me. Here is my card

Lisa ;)

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic challenge and great DT cards really beautiful. My card is here TFL Good Luck everyone. xx

Unknown said...

I just found your challenge site -Love your digi's!!!! Here is my card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin