Sunday 28 February 2010

Destress With Some Distressing


Hello Nicole here. :o)

This week I'd like to see some distressing on your card.
Any kind of distressing (inking, edge distressing, sanding..)is fine...just make sure you include a Charmed Download on your card.


Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


Now scroll down and see what all my lovely design team members came up with for this challenge...they are all such a talented bunch!

_________________________________________________

Quick note from me (Karen). In keeping with the theme I am giving away two of the New Tim Holtz Ink Pads to one of the participants in this challenge. They are arriving end of March and two of them have your name on it. The draw will be entirely random and carried out next Sunday (announced Monday). GOOD LUCK!!


_________________________________________________





Louise








Nicole



13 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful cards xx jan

Louly said...

Ohh girls what utterly beautiful cards, you're the best!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow girls, totally stunning cards!! Well done!! xxx

Nicky said...

Great DT cards - wow this challenge took me out of my comfort zone x Here's Mine

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG! What beautiful cards! Everyone did such a great job and how fun that we have some yummy candy to give away! Thanks Karen!

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Lovely cards Ladies

Mycard is here

Nikki said...

Stunning Dt Cards
Here's Mine
Thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki

Anjie said...

Oh Ladies, some stunning cards this week. I've just got into distressing this last few weeks so this challenge is perfect for me.
here's my entry

Maxine said...

Here's my card!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow your dt cards are stunning...never tried this distressing before...really enjoyed it but did get covered in ink lol

heres my card

hugs shell xx

Leanne said...

Ooh these are stunning creations from the DT.

Here is my Toothfairy Box.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Loved the challenge, time meant that I kept mine simple but I'm pleased with the way it came out. You can find it here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin