Sunday 14 February 2010

Hearts

Hello :-)
Today it is actually Valentines, and I think that a card with one or several hearts on would be nice. Or if you like, the card itself can be a heart...
And I would like you to do some doodling on the card as well. That can be by freehand or you can use some template if you prefer that.
But the most important thing is to remember a Charmed Download :-)
So enjoy and have fun.


Gunn :-O





















Make sure you post a link to your card so we can come looking :-)

Have a great Valentine's Day ♥♥♥

5 comments:

kelly ledder said...

beautiful card x

Nicky said...

Wow I made a heart box for my daughters birthday in the early hours of this morning and it fits this challenge - how spooky is that! Love all the DT cards they are beautiful as normal Heres Mine!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous DT samples - My effort is here

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome cards ladies love them all. My card is here TFL

Hazel said...

My card is here x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin