Thursday 11 February 2010

Mid Week Mojo

Do you ever feel that you want to make a simple card without a picture on the front? I certainly do! As you know the focus of our challenges here at Dottie's World is to use one of the Charmed downloads. So I thought it would be nice to demonstrate how you can still play along even if you don't want the image to be your main feature. Here is the front view....

Sorry it's a bit blurry, you see it's very simple....but I've still included my image...on the inside.....

Still very simple but I like the subtlety don't you?

Don't forget to play along with this week's challenge, we love to see what you come up with.


5 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi there

Love this card, very elegant and classy!

Sarah x

Nicky said...

Wow this is a stunning card love it Nicky x

Sheila said...

That is wicked Lou.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Lisa Jane said...

Great card - simple but full of love
Lisa ;)

JenMarie said...

Oh I love this!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin