Sunday 11 April 2010

Play with these colors....

This week I want you to play with these colors of my choice: Green, Pink and Turqoise. And if you want to , make your own background paper using these colors. You can paint, mist, chalk or whatever medium you prefer- even play in photoshop.


The most important thing is to remember to use a Charmed Download- if you want to take part in this challenge. You have so many to choose from.
So get your play hat on and have fun- challenges are suppose to be fun :-)

I can`t wait to see what you come up with
Gunn * :-)













3 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Becky said...

Hi Girls!
I haven't been here for ages, but glad to see that you're still creating fabulous cards as always!
You can see my card here
Love Becky xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Had fun playing along this week using my new stash! Great challenge Gunn. x My card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin