Sunday 25 April 2010

Textures Galore!

Hello everyone, it's my turn to set the challenge this week and still in desperate search of my mojo, I thought about what I like to see in a card:

Textures galore!

I would like you to include several different textures on your creations this week please. This could be embossing, felt, stitching, feathers, ribbon etc...as long as you include a Charmed Download, the rest is up to you.


Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. XXX




Karen





Don't forget to leave a comment so we can come looking....

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi, i'm the first! Great Blog only just found you, have loads of Charmed images and, finally, i'm going to make use of them, my card is at:
http://stamparoundtheblock.blogspot.com/2010/04/little-girl-kneeling.html

Thanks :) x

pinky said...

Gorgeous cards lady, finally got a card made for one of your challenges, have missed them. You can see it here
Pinky

pinky said...

Thought I would torture you with another one lol. Hope you don't mind. You can see it here
Pinky

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge and I have made my card with loads of time to spare for a change! Used my newly acquired collection too (Thanks Adele and Karen x) My card is here TFL

Nicky said...

Great challenge and love DT examples like Jac I have made my card with time to spare this week too must be something in the air lol Here's My Card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin