Sunday 20 June 2010

No Designer Papers

Ok this is my first time as a Dottie hostess so be gentle with me :-), I would like the theme for this week to be
NO DESIGNER PAPERS!

You can use as many layers as you like, you can make your own backgrounds, using stamps...inks...chalks.. even embossing.. just don't use any designer papers.



And don't forget you MUST use a CHARMED DOWNLOAD on your creation too.
Have fun crafters
Sheila xx








Adele


Karen


We look forwarding to seeing your entries. lease leave a link to your work in Mr Linky below.
Have a great week.

5 comments:

Anjie said...

Great challenge Sheila, and fabulous cards from the DT.
I've added my card to Mr Linky.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Suzilou said...

Fab challenge - sorry I'm a little late with this one :) Now to have a look at this weeks challenge!

Adele said...

Thank you for joining in with this challenge. I have just been over to visit but I don't seem to be able to leave a comment on Suzilou's blog!

Looking forward top seeing this week's creations.

love Dingle.xx

Suzilou said...

Hi - I had the issue with the comments on my blog last time but I have the Anyone checked on the who can comment so can't understand why it's not working. Any ideas on why this isnt working would be greatly appreciated :)

Suzilou said...

Have sorted the comments now Sorry about that

Blog Widget by LinkWithin