Sunday 4 July 2010

HOT IT UP!!



Getting hotter where you are? Summer is well and truly with us. Lets celebrate that by bringing in some fiery colours! So in keeping with the weather I would like you to use hot colours this week, fiery reds or burning oranges and golds, along with a Charmed download of course :-)


Leave a link in Mr Linky and we will come look see.

Here are the example from the design team this week. Click on the links to visit each member and see projects in more detail.




Louise



We have a wonderful new collection on the way, it will be ready next week - STAND BY!


Have a wonderful Sunday ♥

2 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Can't believe nobody has joined me yet! Hope I have done your lovely Pixie justice! Beautiful new collection by the way. I will have to save my pennies. xxxxxxxx

Suzilou said...

Sorry I am so late again with this challenge. Have to agree with Craftyrose on your fantastic new collection, which I will be purchasing at some point! Thank you fro another great challenge :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin