Sunday 12 September 2010

Conditional Christmas

This is the time we all make a start on our huge pile of Christmas cards - if it isn't then it should be as you surely don't want that last minute panic :-) To get you started we would like you to create a Christmas card, the condition here is that you must not use traditional Christmas colours, so I don't want to see any reds or greens, anything else is good to go. The only absolute must-have is of course one of the gorgeous Charmed downloads.

Here is some inspiration from the design team:

Inside:





Adele


5 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Awh such beautiful cards and a fab challenge.
Here is
mine

Anjie said...

I've managed to do quite a few Christmas cards so far but I'm waiting for a new collection from Lou before I do too many more :-)
Anyway here is my entry.

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning DT work, love all the cards. My card is here
TFL

Hazel said...

Gorgeous crafing. My card is here x

Suzilou said...

Such fab cards everyone and sorry this is sooooo late

Here is my Card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin