Monday 25 October 2010

No More Sneaky Peeks!

Don't panic, don't panic! lol. The reason I say no more peeks is that the collection is finished! YEAH!!!!! It will soon be on the cyber shelves at Charmed Cards and Crafts, sitting neatly next to all the other new scrummy goodies that Karen has there (wouldn't you just love to do a trolly dash amongst Karen's shelves!)> OK I'm waffling now, what I meant to say was; because the launch of this new set is imminent I thought it was time to start showing you our Ickle Elves in all their glory. Here is my first Elf-Christmas card.....

The papers, embellishments, ribbon...in fact EVERYTHING except the image and the sentiment are from my favourite ever range from Charmed Cards and Crafts - The Amy Butler Range. I like using non-specific Christmas papers for Christmas cards. I think these ones work particularly well.

Keep coming back for more news on our fabulous new downloads.

Louise xxx

5 comments:

paola said...

This is stunning!! but now i wanna know what stamp that is an image of, cos i have looked everywhere :(
smiles
Paola

Jac’s Playground said...

Whoo hoo, new collection iminent I shall now be stalking the store in anticipation and the great thing is I'm on leave this week so will get the chance to play! Yipee! It is totally adorable btw Lou, and those papers work so perfectly. Love it. xx Ooops can you tell I'm just a little excited! lol

Jac’s Playground said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinky said...

Oh I am loving it, this is definitely on my wish list!!
Pinky

Gunn (Merete) said...

Lou, she is adorable, looking forward to see the rest and can`t hardly wait to start playing. I am so exited now, you do make such beautiful images.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin