Sunday 10 October 2010

Not Halloween yet, but still....

Hello
Sorry for this late posting today, but my project took longer to make than I thought. And ofcourse I also got visitors to take care of.

Here it is. A bit early for Halloween , but one has to be early sometimes :-)



I used my favorite Pixie and created a transperecy where she could sit and hang out, wishing people welcome on Halloween.

Sorry, but have to leave again, dinner with my family. I write more how I did this in my blog later tonight.

Gunn :-)

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Gunn! Another fantastic creation from you! You have such a good imagination and your cards always manage to delight.
xxxx

pinky said...

Its gorgeous Gunn, what a brilliant idea. would never had thought to use the fairy for Halloween but it really works.
Pinky

Louly said...

Wowee gunn! I'm loving how the pixies make such good Halloween cards, this is amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin