Monday 6 December 2010

Coming in the New Year!

Hello Dottie's World followers, Louise here...

I have been making a card for my Dad's birthday, if you have already had a peak you may be wondering which of our digi collection that little fishy comes from.....well ....it doesn't .....YET! Hold on tight because coming in the new year we have a fab little collection coming out. It will include all kinds of beautiful pictures and scenes....they may seem completely unrelated to each other...but they are not! They have on thing in common......but I'm not going to tell you yet...you will have to wait and see.

For now, here is your first preview..




As with all of our images you can see that this one has been made with the intention to embellish! I don't need to tell you of all the different ways to enhance this image, you're crafts, I can already hear your crafty little minds ticking away.

This card is for my Dad so I held back from adding lots of pink flowers but you can imagine how good that would look right?
Stay tuned at Dottie's World for more more more!

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh My! Lou this is absolutely stunning, an amazing image and 1 that I definately NEED! will be watching with interest. xx

Sarah said...

I was using the phrase 'stunning' when I saw this too.

Lou, there really is no end to your artistic talent and your Dad's going to love this card so much x

Karen Mortensen said...

Just beautiful Lou, simply stunning! xxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

OMG Lou, this is beautiful. And what a teaser. Can`t wait to see the rest and ofcourse play with it.
Wish you a great week.

Gunn:-)

Suzilou said...

Oh WOW sooo want to see the rest of this collection, that fish is just stunning!! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin