Monday 3 January 2011

Time to say thanks!

Good morning Dottie's World followers and Happy New Year! Did you all have a fab Christmas? I hate to say it but I'm quite glad it's over - I know I know -Bah Humbug!

No doubt you all got some wonderful gifts from your loved ones, so now it is time to say THANKS, I made this masculine thank you card yesterday using our gorgeous Mikey digital download.....



It's an Easel card (I love 'em!)I've used BG paper (they are ace for boy cards) and of course - a Mikey digital download. I made the mini cds by punching out circles of silver mirri board- I think they look kinda cool. Everything you see here was purchased from Charmed Cards and Crafts and delivered to my door very speedily - except the digi image of course - that can be yours with a click of the finger :)

Have a lovely day, Louise xx

3 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous easel card, Mikey is definitely my favourite of your digis. Know what you mean about Christmas, look forward to alright but glad when its over:) Happy New Year to you all.

Karen Mortensen said...

Super cool card! Love the discs you created. Great idea! xx

Hazel said...

my card is here x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin