Friday 20 May 2011

Butterfly card

Hello again
Just wanted to show you my card with this beautiful butterfly from the Tatto Collection- just push the shop button on top and you find it in the digis.
I was really inspired by Lou`s box, and I printed the butterfly tree times, just a bit smaller each time, colored with my copics and layered them on top of each other.



















The rest of the card is made by old papers and bling from my stash, this is mainly scraps and bits and peieces.
So I hope you get inspired to try for your self.
Wish you all a great weekend.
Hugs Gunn :-)

3 comments:

Louly said...

Gunn that is stunning! I'm glad I inspired you with my box, It's usually you inspiring me. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

As always your work is outstanding Gunn. You are such a creative person xxx

maddy hill said...

what stunning colours and stunning butterfly ! beautiful x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin