Sunday 8 May 2011

Butterfly Gift Box

Hello there, Louise here,


Today I've been cleaning out my shed - not a nice job but I'm sure glad it's done. I'm even more glad that I also managed to do a quickie make - long overdue!


I used one of my new drawings (from the tattoo collection) for this one. Time was short so everything was printed in colour. Take a look ....








My favourite thing about digi images is that you have the ability to re size and crop so easily, it makes layering a breeze - that's good for me because I love 3D work. I hope you like my creation, I think this image would be nice used the same way but on a card I'd like to see how you use it too. Click on the 'shop' link at the top of the page if you would like to view our digi images.

Have a great week xxxx

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

gorgeous box, Lou, love the new collection and will be buying it soon, particularly love the fish! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This box is so beautiful. I been really inspire by this, so my next project has this butterfly. I will post it later this week.
Thanks for making this great collection.
Hugs Gunn :-)

Karen Mortensen said...

Aww beautiful Lou. Love your layering xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin