Saturday 28 June 2008

Dottie's Fame Grows!!!

It's true - she is a superstar! ......but I'll let Louise tell you more about that. I am still on my mission to use all my images and I'm really enjoying using the downloads along with other elements of my stash. Here are two cards using 'Bubbles Dottie' from the Fun Time Bundle with a debut (for me) for 'Sleepy Kitty' from the Cats Collection. Hmmm, maybe Kitty needs a bigger tree?There have been some amazing cards from Dottie fans this week and we absolutely love seeing them all. Don't forget to pop in bright and early tomorrow for the Sunday Challenge which is from Karen..... and it's a good one!
TFL,
Juliet xx

7 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great cards Juliet. Love the circle paper on the bottom one great with bubbles.

Jac’s Playground said...

Come on Lou do tell us more.

Louly said...

Juliet these cards are brilliant, I particularly like the top one, the cat in the tree is a fab idea.
Jac I think Juliet is referring to Dottie being in print(craft mags) and her growing popularity internationally. Go Dottie-Go Dottie-Go Dottie!!!!

Karen Mortensen said...

GO DOTTIE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
She's rapidly becoming more famous than Elvis (and there's a clue for something coming in the not too distant future ;o))
Fabulous cards Juliet, I just love your style!! Both cards are absolute crackers (my favourite is the first one) - you consistently come up with such good ideas xx

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Whoops Typo!!
Fantastic cards Juliet, not many to go now lol your doing well!!
Nicola.xx

Sarah C said...

Yet more brilliant cards Juliet. Karen, I'll look out for whatever your clue was for as my Dad was a HUGE Elvis fan :D xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin