Sunday 10 May 2009

Sunday Challenge - 'Charmed'

Good Morning Dottie's World, Juliet here - we loved seeing the different variations from last week's inspiration photograph, and they all were superb! So, are you ready for another challenge? We've been busy getting ready for this one and here it is:

"Charmed - this week's challenge is to add a charm to your project. It can be anything as long as it dangles (oops sorry, does that sound too rude?) and, of course, include one of the Charmed downloads too!"


Here is the Design Team's work - just click on the names to be taken to the blogs where you will find details of their makes.

Juliet


Karen



Louise



Adele
We are looking forward to seeing what you create this week - don't forget to leave us a link to your blog or email your entry to Louise using the button on the sidebar.
Happy Crafting, have a super Sunday and watch this space for some exciting news very soon!

14 comments:

cheryl said...

wow amazing creations you are all so talented I shall become a follower of your blog. love cheryl xx

pinky said...

Stunning work this week ladies, will get my thinking cap on.
Pinky

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW What fab cards girls!! I love each and everyone of them! The colors are awesome and the images are the BEST!!!
hugz
deb

Susan said...

What a great challenge Juliet. Once again the DT cards are all beautiful. Great work!
I had fun today as have not made one of these cards in absolutely ages.
My effort can be found here

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Well, what can I say - you've produced some magnificent work again, ladies! I am trying to get myself geared up to produce more bits and pieces since I've been so lazy craft-wise of late ... so I've made a card which you can find here!Thanks for the challenge! Have a great week!
Hugs Ruth xx

Nicky said...

Great challenge - found it quite hard as I do not usually do charms - love the Dt cards they are wonderful and all so stunning - Here's my card

Tara said...

Great challenge this week Juliet and stunning cards from the DT again!
My entry is HERE.TFL xxx

Anne said...

Fantastic creations from everyone

Here's mine

Rachelxx said...

Love the inspiration from the DT :-)
I've joined in the challenge this week my card
Kept it quite simple for the male :-)

Betty J Schaub said...

Love those cards and the CHARMS are perfect!

Just wanted to let you know I have a little sumpin sumpin for you on my blog.

Sarah C said...

What a lovely challenge, beautiful cards and a challenge that's made me use a charm rather than sit looking at them LOL Thanks for that.

My card is here. Love and hugs xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards. :) Not sure mine has worked out as well as I thought, but here it is CharmingVanessa.

Jac’s Playground said...

Loved the challenge this week Juliet, you can find mine here TFL

Shell said...

love this challenge juliet, i've got loads of charms that i never used so thanks for the push you can see my card herethanks for looking
shell x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin