Saturday 27 June 2009

Welcome to the magical world of the Pixie Chicks


I just thought I'd share with just how versatile the Pixie Chicks downloads are, I really had fun creating this little scene to give you all a tiny glimpse into the magicial world these adorable little creatures live in.
I took Daisy undercover bundle one & the Riverside background image from bundle two put both images together in Photoshop elements to create just the one image.
I coloured the scene with Copic's & because I wanted to create the effect of you peeking through the undergrowth at this magicial world.. I added a few leafy branches and the birds flying in the background, using some of my scenic stamping stamps I have.... cos I also love to create scenes using many different stamps...lol.
I hope you like your tiny glimpse into this world,I've decided I quite like this so will make a couple more scenes using these adorable Pixie Chicks, for my Grandson to give to his 'girlfriend' for her B'day... by the way they are only 7 years old ( Grandson & his' Girlfriend)..ain't puppy love grand!!..
Sheila xx

9 comments:

Sarah C said...

What an adorable card xoxo

Nicola said...

Wowee you sure have rocked these images Sheila! I adore your background and those leafy branches sure give this a magical feel. Your colouring is fantastic and your wee grandson will be chersuhed forever by his girlfriend when she opens up one of your beauties. Aaah puppy love - you just can´t beat it.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Louly said...

Oh Sheila you've definitely created the right atmosphere with that scene, it's so magical! I love love love it! As always your colouring is spot on. Thank you for sharing this with us chuck.xx

pinky said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning. Just finished one, my first, and the images are just so beautiful and all those lovely backgrounds. I just love them. will post it on my blog today.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sheila this is quite stunning this scene and the pixie chick are just awesome. I have just this minute bought the No1 sheet I have been quite enthused at the cards I have seen using these beauties.

Hugs
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Wow Louise your blog is fantastic your such a brilliant artist, youmake me want to take up drawing again. Your cards are beautful too huggies June xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Sheila this is just stunning, I love what you have done. Will certainly be having a play soon in PSE. TFS x

cheryl said...

another stunning creation hun love what you have done with the images lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is pure magic. Nothing more to say but: I LOVE IT.
Hugs
Gunn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin