Sunday 20 September 2009

More Than Words


Hello to all Charmed download fans everywhere, Louise here. How are you all this fine day? Feeling crafty I hope because I've got a faberoony challenge for you today.

I want you to use a quote or a poem on the front of your card - not just a one or two word sentiment though! (that would be too easy). Of course it's a Dottie's World challenge so you need to use a Charmed download too!
I can't wait to see what you come up with, you have until next Sunday.
If you need some inspiration, check out how our fabulous design team dealt with this one....

Louise



Sheila




Nicole







6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Brilliant set of cards Girlies, as always, boo hooo missed this weeks so sorry, but will be back next I hope !!! xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Oooh what a fabby challenge. Have missed a few recently due to circumstances beyond my control so hope to be back in the driving seat again now and get some serious crafting done. All your cards are just stunning and great inspiration. x

jacque4u2c said...

Great challenge - the results are breathtaking1 just so precious!

ANAT S said...

great DT work
thanke for inspiring challenge

I USE A quote on the front cover of my tag mini book

here is my entry

Jac’s Playground said...

Thanks for the fabby challenge I love the cards the DT have made really beautiful. My card is here TFL

Amelia said...

A great challenge. I wanted to join in but had a few technical problems (new laptop, printer etc with conflicts). I still wanted to post my entry, just to get myself back into doing them (it has been a while).

My offering is here: http://littlethoughtscount.blogspot.com/2009/09/more-than-words.html - sorry but I can't remember how to do the web link. Must do the challenges more often.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin