Sunday 28 March 2010

Paper Roses........

Hi everyone, Adele here and it's my turn to set the challenge this week. With spring (hopefully) in the air I want you to think:

Paper Roses...............

or daffs, or tulips....you get the picture? BUT I don't want to see any pre-made flowers please - only die cuts, punched flowers or any flower/s you have made from scratch on your creations this week please. The only other limitation is that a Charmed Download MUST be used....but that is no limitation at all is it, there is so much to choose from! LOL

Don't forget the blog candy over on my own blog too.....it could be you who wins yourself a freebie Charmed Download of your choice!

Looking forward to seeing all your bloomers!!!!!!










Sheila


Don't forget to leave a link in the comments so we can come looking :-)

5 comments:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Great challenge. It's been ages since I got the grunge paper out. My creation is here

Lisa Jane said...

Hello - sorry i haven't entered for a while but here is my card this week
Lisa ;)

Anjie said...

Fab cards as always ladies. I've just managed to get mine done, been a bit busy this week.
here it is
Hugs
Anj
xx

Nicky said...

Great cards again afraid mines a very simple one this week Heres Mine

Jac’s Playground said...

cutting it close yet again! My card is here TFL and now I'm off to sort out my entries for Adeles candy also cutting it fine!lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin