Wednesday 21 May 2008

BLISS!

This card is using one of the images from the new Cat collections,from Charmed Cards and Crafts(ofcourse!)
I printed the Cats off on word and adjusted the size,once on white paper and once on the mint polka dot paper & mint striped card. I embossed the white paper with Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder(folders are available from Charmed Cards and Crafts too!), then cut whole cat image out of the polka dot paper,adding to the embossed layer and paper pieced the kittens and hearts using the striped paper,hi-lighting the cat and kittens collars with Sakura Gelly roll pen. I love the fresh feel the mint and white gives the card.
Nicola.xx

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh Nicola that is gorgeous, so elegant.

Louly said...

I love it Nicola. It's so fresh looking and really stylish too. xx

Marlou McAlees said...

an amazing card!!! beautiful :)

Karen Mortensen said...

I just love the colours you have used here. Lovely card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin