Thursday 22 May 2008

Customer Card Thursday

Good morning all, Louise here.

My oh my what a great week it's been for me so far. I've been totally overwhelmed by the cards that have been appearing on your blogs, they are simply amazing, every single one of them. It makes me feel so proud to see my little ones looking so fabulous!

I had such a difficult time choosing the customer card this week, they're all so good and in so many different ways. The Blogging Customer I have chosen this week has used such imagination with her creations I just couldn't resist.

Who the heck is it? I hear you all ask, well it's.................JO!!!!! from Crafty Escape From Life She's new to the world of blogging but she sure did make a great start, her blog is FAB! Pop by and have a look.
Without further ado here's the first card I want to show you.......

Look how she's used green fingers George for the backing paper! Soooo clever.


Look at this one! Some lucky teacher is going to be sooooo happy with this card. I love the little pencils around the edge.

Thank you Jo for being such a Dottietastic Customer and Blogger.

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Welldone Jo!! Fabulous cards, i loved the backing paper too and the colours are excellant and the teacher card is lovely and bright!
Great choice Louise. Nicola.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Well done Jo, well deserved.

Chriss Rollins said...

Fab cards the gardeing one is just soooo 'Spring' and the teacher one is using the colours we were all taught in our first years of school and hey the pencils/crayons great embelishments.
well done
chriss x

Marlou McAlees said...

well these are just amazing!!! great work Jo :)

Jo said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments - made my day xxx

Shirley said...

Very nice cards Jo, as is your blog.
Well done

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations Jo, very well deserved. You are a very accomplished crafter!

Denise said...

Well done Jo,great card - love the idea of the background,and fab blog too x

Anonymous said...

Jo your cards are excellent! Well done :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations jo. I realy do love all your work, its so inspiring. I prefer teh teacher one best, so bright and great use of paper/embelishments. Keep up your good work :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin