Saturday 7 June 2008

Check it out!

Good morning all. I hope you're all enjoying your Christmas collection, I can't wait to see the results. you still have a day left to play along with the challenge, the cards we've seen so far have stunned us all, you're all so blummin clever!

I want to point you in the direction of someone's blog today, but before you go you need to make sure you have plenty of time! The lady in question is called Jaqi , she is taking part in all the fun arranged by Chriss on her blog. The idea is that each person taking part gets to have ATC Dottie (donated by yours truely) as a house guest for a week. Well, Jaqi has written a picture diary logging the day to day adventures that Dottie has been getting up to. If you need a wee, go before you read her blog otherwise you'll be mopping your floor afterwards, it's hilarious! Make sure you scroll down and start from the bottom.
Dottie has also been in fashion show take a look on Chriss's blog (again, scroll right down) it's amazing!


Right, I can't let you go without showing you a card, here it is...


I used my good old faithful K&Co Mira papers for this, aren't they ace! It just shows how versatile they are when you see them used on Christmas cards.

The image is 'Christmas Kiss' from the Christmas download collection.

TFL Louise xx

7 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

another fantastic card Lou, dont they look grand all dressed up in their best bib & tucker. Hope to have a play today.

Jac’s Playground said...

meant to say Jaqi's blog is fab I was over there the other day when Dottie got rescued by Fireman Sam, hope George doesnt get jealous!

Juliet said...

Love the card Lou - off for a look at Jaqi's blog, see you in a while!xx

Sammi said...

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing Jaqi's blog with u ... How fun!! :)

Love your card!

Jaqi said...

Thanks for giving me a mention, I hope it brought a smile to your faces, it was good fun creating it, Thanks again, Jaqi

Nicola said...

Wow! The colours are so bright,fantastic card, I find it very difficult to find red reds, if you know what I mean,i also love the way you have done the greeting,every detail is perfect!!
Nicola.xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thanks for sharing Jaqi's blog. I stumbled over it the other day when Sam bought the most amazing present for Dottie.

I'm worried about George though - I hope Dottie doesn't forget all about him during her mad mad adventures!

I love the card Lou - looking forward to using the new collection, but had to do family stuff today. You'd think being single I'd manage to get out of that kind of stuff!!! LOL! It was a good day!
Ruth x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin