Tuesday 3 June 2008

Yippee! My First Post.

Hi all - it's Juliet here making my first post on Dottie's World and I'm so excited about joining Louise, Nicola and Karen and creating with these wonderful collections. As Louise announced earlier, there is a 'Dottielicious' Christmas bundle due out really soon which I can't wait to get playing with!

Huge congratulations to Ruth who won Devil Dottie yesterday - can't wait to see your creations Ruth.

Today I would like to feature Artist Dottie and she's a real funky monkey with her red streaked hair and bright clothes. That's what I love about this little lady, she is so adaptable. I used DCWV Pocket Full of Posies papers, which has to be one of my all time favourite collections, coloured Dottie with watercolour pens and brush and added a few buttons. I absolutely love doodling, which I used to create the layered frames and a few K & Co rub-ons and inky edges to finish. I hope you enjoy creating as much as I love looking at all your fabulous blogs - having a really good look around this evening to feature a new 'Customer Thursday' blog and it could be you!!!

Thank you for looking,
Juliet xx

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

gorgeous card, those papers have a real 'painty' look to them.

Nicola said...

Welldone on your first of many posts, great card, love the colours!!!
Nicola.xx

Becky said...

Great card Juliet, I love how you off-set a lot of your cards, I'm always a bit too 'straight' with mine!
Love Becky xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi all sorry this is not related to the card but I am really getting frustrated and dont know what else to try. Louise has very kindly given me the codes for adding the download dotties blinkie and dottie's world blinkie but I cant seem to get it to work on my blog when I try to add a link list can anyone please help me?

Louly said...

Wowee Juliet this is soooo fab! I agree with Becky, the off-set look is really funky.

Juliet said...

Hi Jac - you need to go into 'add page element', then copy and paste the code into 'html/javascript'. Hope that helps - if you need any more help just shout.
Juliet xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Lou & Juliet you are the greatest, thank you soooo much I have now succeeded I was going to the wrong place and trying to add it as a link - Duh This is all still so new to me but I have now got there!

Karen Mortensen said...

Fabulous card Juliet, I love it!!! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin