Friday 18 July 2008

Another Free Image!

Good morning all, it's Louise again!

As promised I have brought Graduation George for you today. Well, I coudn't just give you Graduate Dottie could I?
I know it's probably a bit late for most of you now but I dare say it'll bee a handy image to have.
It's yours for free, just click on it for a bigger image then right click and choose 'Save Picture As' Please remember that the terms and conditions still apply so; Personal use only, No Altering, No swapping, Sell on a small scale only (markets and fairs are fine).



Enjoy!

8 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thank you! Love it!
See you later!
Ruth x

Nicola said...

Brilliant Lou, thankyou !!
xx

Denise said...

Thank you, he's so sweet!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Jackie said...

Thank you - he's wonderful. Karen asked if I'd like to put one or two of my Dottie cards into the customer gallery but not sure how to achieve that :( . Thanks again for George. Jackie xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh he's a handsome fellow for sure! :o)

Jackie you just let me know and I'll add them to the gallery x

Sarah C said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. This shows why you are a star. Love and hugs, Sarah xxxx

Cazzy said...

Thank you Louise, you are so kind! I will try and use them, it is that time of year!

Sammi said...

Oh wow!!!! Thanks Lou!!! I love your graduation Dottie and George! I think it's impossible not to love them ;)
I don't have anyone to use them for but too bad I am going to make some cards anyway!
THANK-YOU!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin